Given the lack of clarity around the direct property asset class, many advisers struggle to include or tend to ignore property when providing advice, or may be providing advice beyond the scope of their licensing. This CPD event is designed to help advisers understand:
How to advise on the direct property asset class in a compliant manner
- Direct Property Asset Class
- Ethics and Compliance Acting in the Clients Best Interest
- Separation of Roles Financial Planner vs. Property Adviser
- Asset Selection The Role of a True Property Adviser
The solution in practice – Case study from a fellow financial planner
- Why should you consider the asset class for your practice?
- Why should you consider the asset class for your clients?
- Assessing the client Can they and Should They?
- Compliance in practice
The Sydney breakfast event will be held on the 23rd May, 2018 from 7:00am – 9:00am at Mercure Sydney, Museum Room, 818-820 George Street, Sydney and is worth two hours of CPD training.
The Canberra breakfast event will be held on the 16th May, 2018 from 7:00am – 9:00am at Elk and Pea, 21 Lonsdale Street, Braddon and is worth two hours of CPD training.